Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Turkey Chain

I made this turkey thankful chain at my activity day for girls. I wrote down one thing that I was thankful for on each slip of paper. The turkey is attached to an envelope with a letter to my Mom and Dad to open on Thanksgiving Day.

Here is what I am thankful for:

  • I am thankful for Jessica (my best friend).
  • I am thankful for my teachers.
  • I am thankful for my bed.
  • I am thankful for my toys.
  • I am thankful for my baby brother.
  • I am thankful for my mother.
  • I am thankful for Jesus.
  • I am thankful for my brothers.
  • I am thankful for my family.
  • I am thankful for my friends.
  • I am thankful for the temple.
  • I am thankful for my neighbors.
  • I am thankful for the prophet.
  • I am thankful for my father.
  • I am thankful for life.
  • I am thankful for my body.
  • I am thankful for the church.
  • I am thankful for my grandparents.

3 comments:

Deborah said...

That is NEAT! I love it.

DeEtta said...

That is a great list. You listed all the important things and people. Love you.

Dixie said...

I loved the letter you wrote to Dad and I. I am thankful you are in my life, Kirsten.